Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Teaching

There is three point of my teaching phillosophy

1) The student can fully understand my lesson in the class and interaction in two way between the teacher and student are occurs. The student free to  asking anything about the lesson and give their opinion as well.

2) i want to  a dedicated teacher in my life. for me, the important attitude for be a good teacher in the future is being a punctual person. the process of teaching can be done smoothly and easily.i need to improve my knowledge and skill of teaching every time

3) i will try my best to provide the condusive environment for all my student to help in the process of learning and teaching. i believes that the good environment is one of the best factor that influences the student achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment